In the context of the Coding for Young People project, the Digital Leadership Institute and its partners have developed a FREE Android App Training Toolkit for use and sharing by individuals and organisations interested in teaching Android using the MIT App Inventor platform.
In order to fully benefit from the Toolkit, please be sure to:
- Download the ‘Talk2Me” training presentation and watch the 50-minute “Talk2Me” training video. Use these to teach Android to your students, and feel free to share them with others!
- Download the training guidelines that include links to resources in English, Italian and Spanish!
- Fill out the Survey about your experience to let us know if we’re on the right track!
- Join the Coding for Young People Community to benefit from future resources from the project and its partners!
- Don’t hesitate to contact us if we can support you in any way in your mission to teach coding to young people!
Featured Image: PC Magazine
One Reply to “FREE Android Training Toolkit”
Comments are closed.